Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE 11.2 schedule
  • From: Alberto Passalacqua <alberto.passalacqua@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 11:45:45 -0600
Il giorno lun, 15/12/2008 alle 09.57 -0500, Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier ha
scritto:
As others have said - I have some reservations about releasing in
September and just missing a GNOME release.

I know that syncs badly with the conference, but I think GNOME is
important enough to go ahead and wait for it. Why have such a lengthy
release cycle and then just miss GNOME?

I tend to think it is a lot better to have old but working GNOME, rather
than pushing the new version in at the last minute. It did not work in
the past, and I don't see how it should be different this time.

Regards,
A.