[opensuse-project] Does/is openSUSE giving out openSUSE 11.1 boxes and T-shrits for beta testers?
  • From: Adam Jimerson <vendion@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 16:10:52 -0500
Hi
The other day I got an email from a member of the SUSE Beta team,
had a suse.de email address but don't remember the first part nor the
name, saying that for helping beta test openSUSE 11.1 I could get a free
box version of openSUSE 11.1 and a T-shirt I just needed to give my
shipping address. Before I could reply to the email my mail client crashed
and ate the email, if this is a real offer I would loved to accept it I just
need to know who to get in touch with I tried sending an email to the
board about this but no reply as of yet.

Thanks for the help
Adam Jimerson
--
"We must plan for freedom, and not only for security, if for no other
reason than only freedom can make security more secure." Karl Popper