Re: [opensuse-project] Need for mails announcing devel stuff
  • From: Henne Vogelsang <hvogel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 12:03:06 +0100
Hi,

Stephan Kulow wrote:
Am Mittwoch 10 Dezember 2008 schrieb Vincent Untz:

Is there any way we can help you on this? A potential solution could be
to have automatic mails for deadline reminders

Sounds like a plan. If I promise to keep every change in the roadmap wiki
page, then it should be easy for someone else to send reminders - and to
double check with me before sending it :)

Any volunteers?

http://deadlineapp.com/

:)

Henne