Re: [opensuse-project] Novell internal programs on NON-OSS repository? (ie Novell Client)
  • From: "Joe Harmon" <jharmon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 14:52:43 -0700

I didn't say this, I quoted it to disagree with it.

I know you didn't say it. I just responded to that portion of the thread
because I had already deleted the other one. Sorry for the confusion.

I don't agree with this statement. If we didn't care about openSUSE
then we wouldn't develop to it. And we ran into other issues with
the kmp method

I'd like to know more about them.

I am more than happy to discuss them with you offline.

Joe