Re: [opensuse-project] Wiki sub domain for Indonesian
  • From: Pascal Bleser <pascal.bleser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2008 02:13:05 +0100

Masim "Vavai" Sugianto wrote:
[...]
I'm trying to push documentation and localization in Indonesian but
found no sub domain for Indonesian wiki (id.opensuse.org). How to
contact wiki maintainer and what is the requirement to get the sub
domain ?

I think that the right person to contact is Martin Lasarsch (CC'd
although he's subscribed here too ;)).

Martin, if it isn't you, I would be interested to know the right person
to poke ;D

According to http://en.opensuse.org/Translation_Team, it seems that
Bahasa Indonesia get enough to fit with minimum requirement.

Just please please please be careful before launching it: be sure to
have sufficient manpower to keep it up-to-date because
yet-another-dead-wiki wouldn't be very helpful ;)

cheers
- --
-o) Pascal Bleser <pascal.bleser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
/\\ http://opensuse.org -- I took the green pill