[opensuse-project] Wiki sub domain for Indonesian
  • From: "Masim \"Vavai\" Sugianto" <vavai@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 20:17:09 +0700
Sorry for spreading this around the opensuse-project. I've sent this
to marketing list but maybe I missed that the topic most likely
related to opensuse-project.

*****
Hi All,

I'm trying to push documentation and localization in Indonesian but
found no sub domain for Indonesian wiki (id.opensuse.org). How to
contact wiki maintainer and what is the requirement to get the sub
domain ?

According to http://en.opensuse.org/Translation_Team, it seems that
Bahasa Indonesia get enough to fit with minimum requirement.

--
Best Regards,

Masim "Vavai" Sugianto
Blog (ID) : http://www.vavai.com/blog/index.php