Re: [opensuse-project] Who are the "members of openSUSE community"?
  • From: Satoru Matsumoto <helios_reds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 20:50:07 +0900

Alberto Passalacqua wrote:

Why don't we skip this discussion instead?
It would be the exact repetition of what done at the beginning of the
membership idea. It maybe will lead to a wonderful, cool and elegant
name. But the real question which should be asked is: will it make any
difference? I don't think so.

If you don't think so, I'd like to know why you don't think so, and the
answer to my question that I mentioned in the top post:

Who are the 'members of openSUSE community', exactly?

If someone outside of openSUSE community asks you "How many members does
openSUSE community have?", is your answer "212 persons"?

Bests,

- --
_/_/_/ To be Happy! _/_/_/
_/_/ Satoru Matsumoto _/_/