Re: [opensuse-project] FYI I'm retiring from the board...
  • From: Pascal Bleser <pascal.bleser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 08:04:18 +0200

Andreas Jaeger wrote:
I have served as chairperson of the openSUSE board the last year and
would like to announce that I decided to pass the honours on for the
next election period. I’ve made this decision out of personal plans for
the next year that will not allow me to devote as much time to the board
as it deserves since I’ll be some time on paternity leave.
[...]

I'd also like to thank you for your deep involvement and commitment.
Luckily, you've taken most of the really annoying stuff away from us
(other board members) and you had both the energy and the position to
get certain things done that were discussed and decided by the board.

I do believe you were the perfect match for the chairperson position so
it's sad you're retiring but... oh well.. I understand ;)

Thanks again :)

cheers
- --
-o) Pascal Bleser <pascal.bleser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>