[opensuse-project] announcing candidacy for the openSUSE board (Novell)
  • From: Stephen Shaw <sshaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 14:58:51 -0600
I'm announcing my candidacy for the openSUSE board as a Novell employee.

Really short bio:

My name is Stephen Shaw. My love of Linux started about 10 years ago
when someone handed me redhat 5.0. About suse 9.2 is when I completely
switched over to suse and haven't gone back. Last year was the first
year that I contributed to the project as part of the Novell Xen team.
As of June this year I started on the SLED team working on accessibility.
As part of the local community, I've been working a lot lately with the
Utah Open Source Foundation and the annual Utah Open Source Conference.
One of our primary goals is to grew open source in Utah. With that
I've been working with some of the local user groups around here.

More details @ http://en.opensuse.org/User:Decriptor

Thanks,
Stephen Shaw