[opensuse-project] discrimination in suse irc channels
  • From: Druid <marcio.ferreira@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 15:54:33 -0300
Hi fellow opensusers,

I was in the #opensuse-project channel and I have seen something very
shocking happening:
< suseROCKs> Beineri: No I'm an American. We kicked Brit ass 232
years ago and we're still gloating about it.

Well, I ask you all, should we put that kind of push on british
opensuse users? I kid you not, what should we do? Push them to other
distributions more friendly to british linux users?

That's wrong, in my opinion. What should we do about it?

Best regards

Marcio
---
Druid