[opensuse-project] openSUSE 11.0 Greeter, Desktop Icons, Bookmarks
  • From: Stephan Binner <stbinner@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 20:32:28 +0200
Hello,

string freeze for openSUSE 11.0 is coming up in two week so it's again rather
late to decide how we want the distribution point back to the project sites.

- Shall we keep the setup with two different desktop icons (one starting the
first-time openSUSE greeter and one pointing to http://help.opensuse.org)?

- What greeter text? Shall it directly link to http://forums.opensuse.org?

- Shall browser bookmarks have forums.o.o, shop.o.o and buildservice.o.o?

- Is www.opensuse.org the best browser start page or do we want to have
something like other distros which include some web search etc.?

are some of the questions which come to my mind.

Bye,
Steve