Re: [opensuse-project] Proposal: Create development informationsharing blog for openSUSE activities
  • From: Dirk Mueller <dmueller@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 15:06:52 +0100
On Thursday 28 February 2008, James Ogley wrote:

That page has instructions on how to remove people, depending on the web
browser you use.
Yeah, I read that when I started thinking about this, I'm planning a
slightly more user-friendly version that will appear to the reader of
the site more akin to saying your "Like" or "Don't Like" something in
the Facebook news feed.

I don't want to remove people from the plantsuse.org feed. I just want to
distinguish between private posts and on-topic posts.

Greetings,
Dirk

--
RPMLINT information under http://en.opensuse.org/Packaging/RpmLint