Re: [opensuse-project] Proposal: Create developmentinformationsharing blog for openSUSE activities
  • From: Federico Mena Quintero <federico@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 13:04:55 -0600
On Thu, 2008-02-28 at 18:27 +0000, James Ogley wrote:

Yeah, I read that when I started thinking about this, I'm planning a
slightly more user-friendly version that will appear to the reader of
the site more akin to saying your "Like" or "Don't Like" something in
the Facebook news feed.

Oh, ok!

Does Planet Suse use the same software as Planet GNOME? It would be
interesting to contribute that back to the generic Planet software... as
planets grow, there's invariably someone whom you don't like to read :)

Federico