Re: [opensuse-project] Proposal: Create development informationsharing blog for openSUSE activities
  • From: Federico Mena Quintero <federico@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 12:02:59 -0600
On Wed, 2008-02-27 at 15:02 +0000, James Ogley wrote:

...and don't forget my plan to make it possible to block feeds on Planet
SUSE. I'm planning on working on this on Friday this week - a person
could choose to block all feeds from users who don't actually work for
Novell for example (if they really wanted to).

Sorry if this is redundant with what you are doing... anyway, I hope
it's useful :)

In planet.gnome.org we show this little paragraph:

Don't like what someone usually posts? Remove them from your personal
display of Planet GNOME.

And there's a link to this: http://live.gnome.org/PlanetGnome

That page has instructions on how to remove people, depending on the web
browser you use.

Federico