Re: [opensuse-project] Translating OpenSUSE Weekly News
  • From: "Francis Giannaros" <francis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 11:28:31 +0000
On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 7:51 AM, Masim Vavai Sugianto <vavai@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Folks,

I've send this personally to Francis Giannaros last week but maybe it
never reached him for one or any reason.

Sorry, I can see that I did get it but it must have scrolled right past me :-(

How if I want to help the openSUSE Weekly News to translated into my
mother language, Bahasa Indonesia ?

It's a little sporadic at the moment but I hope that I can regulate
the process even more. Basically, this is the way it's done at the
moment:

Me and Beineri complete the article by Tuesday (afternoon or evening),
and then we publish hopefully on Wed morning. I know this is a very
small slot for translating (Wed night) but it's the only time slot I
can deal with at the moment I think.

The latest article or article that we are working on always appears on
the same page that it would be published on. For example, the article
that we will have completed on next Tuesday will be at
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE_Weekly_News/12

We are here, Indonesian openSUSE community, tried to translated as
much as we can. We started the project translation with the latest
news and then will try to translating the wiki of openSUSE.

That would be great, please do! Let me know if I can help in any other way.

I would love to see more translations of the openSUSE weekly news.

Kind thoughts,
--
Francis Giannaros http://francis.giannaros.org