[opensuse-project] Translating OpenSUSE Weekly News
  • From: "Masim \"Vavai\" Sugianto" <vavai@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 14:51:04 +0700
Hi Folks,

I've send this personally to Francis Giannaros last week but maybe it
never reached him for one or any reason. I send this to the
opensuse-project list because I think it would be applied to another
language.

I've seen the openSUSE Weekly News both in English & Germany (I can't
read it in Germany but I know it's a similar version with an English
:-) )

How if I want to help the openSUSE Weekly News to translated into my
mother language, Bahasa Indonesia ?

We are here, Indonesian openSUSE community, tried to translated as
much as we can. We started the project translation with the latest
news and then will try to translating the wiki of openSUSE.

--
Best Regards,

Masim "Vavai" Sugianto
Blog (ID) : http://www.vavai.com/blog/index.php