Re: [opensuse-project] Proposal: Create development information sharing blog for openSUSE activities
  • From: Dirk Mueller <dmueller@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 20:44:04 +0100
On Wednesday 27 February 2008, James Ogley wrote:

"official" openSUSE blog hosting service to get some members/staff doing
so then I say go for it (blogs.o.o or lizards.o.o or cantaloupes.o.o - I
don't care what it's called, I named Factory so my naming mojo's worn
out) and I'll syndicate its users on Planet SUSE.

Well, another solution would be to be able to distinguish off-topic posts from
the "this is exciting news from factory development (or any other product
development within openSUSE). Perhaps a special tag could already solve that.

Greetings,
Dirk

--
RPMLINT information under http://en.opensuse.org/Packaging/RpmLint