Re: [opensuse-project] How should we inform packagers about new upstream versions?
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 20:37:55 +0100
Pascal Bleser a écrit :

Would be better discussed on opensuse-buildservice@xxxxxxxxxxxx though,
which is why I'm CC'ing this email there (please followup on that list).

don't do that too fast... anybody here is potentially interested

There is a ral problem knowing where to report a bug.

Bugzilla is the obvious place for all opensuse supported products, but by now, with the many community repository added, one don't really know from where a package come.

so there should be something obvious (a wiki page?), with clear instructions (should digikam bugs be reported on kde bug tracking system or on openSUSE?, for example)

any kind of sync system between bugzilla and the upstream system should be extremely nice (with track of assigned people, of course)

jdd
(http://en.opensuse.org/Bug_Reporting_FAQ need really a rewriting...)

--
http://www.dodin.net