Re: [opensuse-project] What is the right/appropriate place to enter a feature request?
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 18:16:55 -0600
On Thursday 21 February 2008 01:02:55 pm Stephan Kulow wrote:
Am Donnerstag, 21. Februar 2008 schrieb Per Jessen:
I thought so too, and I also created the report as an enhancement
request, but it was closed as invalid and with the comment that I
should create a "feature request".

Now I've also added it to the YaST feature request list in the wiki, but
I'd actually like to know - is bugzilla NOT the right place for
enhancement requests?

Yes and no. We track feature requests using a different tool that allows
better priotizing than bugzilla. But for you bugzilla s definitely the
right tool to report enhancements (for now - if you lookup past IRC
meetings, we talked about openFATE a lot). I'm afraid you caught Thomas in
a bad mood - otherwise he would have reassigned to me to evaluate and put
it ino the right tracker :)

Greetings, Stephan

He has bad day from time to time.
I was hit by one of them. Nothing to worry.

--
Regards, Rajko.
See http://en.opensuse.org/Portal