Re: [opensuse-project] What is the right/appropriate place to enter a feature request?
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 20:02:55 +0100
Am Donnerstag, 21. Februar 2008 schrieb Per Jessen:

I thought so too, and I also created the report as an enhancement
request, but it was closed as invalid and with the comment that I
should create a "feature request".

Now I've also added it to the YaST feature request list in the wiki, but
I'd actually like to know - is bugzilla NOT the right place for
enhancement requests?

Yes and no. We track feature requests using a different tool that allows
better priotizing than bugzilla. But for you bugzilla s definitely the right
tool to report enhancements (for now - if you lookup past IRC meetings, we
talked about openFATE a lot). I'm afraid you caught Thomas in a bad mood -
otherwise he would have reassigned to me to evaluate and put it ino the right
tracker :)

Greetings, Stephan