[opensuse-project] I got an idea
  • From: Andres Silva <anditosan1000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 18:10:28 -0500
I am trying to advance the idea of making the kde4 style BESPIN the default theme/style for OpenSuse 11 and kde4. Oxygen does not have very appealing features so far and is being heavily worked on whereas bespin seems to have very innovative ideas and more configuration features.
For this reason i am looking for OpenSuse developers that could work on this theme and improve it even more. Probably take it under its wings and make something much better than it is now.

Please, send me an email back if you as a developer are interested and give me your opinion whether this could help O. Su. branding.

Andy