Re: [opensuse-project] fedora needs some deltarpm love :)
  • From: "Valent Turkovic" <valent.turkovic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 14:55:44 +0100
On Mon, Feb 11, 2008 at 10:52 AM, Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxx> wrote:
"Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> On Saturday 09 February 2008 06:23:23 am Valent Turkovic wrote:
>
>> Is there some other list that is more specialized on this sort of
>> topics that I would be better of trying elsewere?
>
> Hi Valent,
>
> The opensuse-packaging@xxxxxxxxxxxx is specialized for packaging matters.

You might want to go to the zypp-devel as well. Michael Schroeder
(CC'ed) is the expert for deltarpm,

Andreas
--

I'm confident that Fedora crew will figure how to do this... but they
are currently stuck and if there can be some colaboration that would

Cheers,
Valent.

--
http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/