Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE Membership: a general comment
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 09:43:25 +0100
Bernhard Walle wrote:

Why do you need a new mail address for everything? Do you also have
another name in real life if you speak officially?

it's not me. I don't have neither a real need for an opensuse.org e-mail

It should be clear from the *contents* of the mail whether this is
official or unofficial, not from the mail address.

well it's often not, and I *have* an e-mail and a signature for some of my (other than opensuse) official interventions

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net