[opensuse-project] Minutes from 2007-02-04 board meeting
  • From: Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 13:36:29 +0100

Here are very brief minutes from the meeting we had last week. I hope I
summarized everything correctly.

Participants: Francis, Federico, Coolo, AJ

* openSUSE community manager

Short update about Joe and the hiring process.

* Code of Conduct

The proposal was reviewed and we decided to move forward with it.

* Membership

The "Members of openSUSE" document was reviewed and we decided to move
forward with it.

We decided to invite some community members also actively.
AI: francis: Contact all people that took part i an "people of
openSUSE" interview

* openSUSE board presentation at FOSDEM

AI: coolo, pascal, aj to sit together and prepare a proposal

Andreas
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany
  • No further messages