Re: [opensuse-project] membership?
  • From: "Richard (MQ)" <osl2008@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2008 14:59:16 +0000
jdd wrote:
Clayton a écrit :
Just give us some time to process the requests. We're literally flooded
with requests at the moment ;)

That's probably a good sign for openSUSE.. there are a lot of people
who feel enough a part of the whole thing to apply for membership.
:-)

I'm another of these - though certainly less of a contributor than many
in the membership-related threads. However I'm a long-time SuSE /
OpenSuSE user and evangeliser.

yes, I forgot to say it's avery good thing :-))

+1

One little query (slightly hijacking the thread - apologies) - how do we
'sign' the "Guiding Principles in the User Directory" - whether
logged-in or not, I can't see anything pertinent?

--
Cheers
Richard (MQ)