Re: [opensuse-project] membership?
  • From: Pascal Bleser <pascal.bleser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2008 11:00:47 +0100

jdd wrote:
Two questions/suggestions:

* may be it should be usefull to speak about membership here

http://en.opensuse.org/How_to_Participate

* does every body writing for membership receive an answer? I don't
really need an other e-mail, and don't use IRC, but as one of the first
openSUSE... (I was to write member, but can't, how may we name the
people that work for openSUSE since the beginning?) and fr.opensuse.org
sysadmin, I think I should be a member... and I'm not in the list

Just give us some time to process the requests. We're literally flooded
with requests at the moment ;)

cheers
- --
-o) Pascal Bleser <pascal.bleser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>