Re: [opensuse-project] Re: [opensuse-factory] status report distribution week 5
  • From: Alberto Passalacqua <alberto.passalacqua@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 07:50:17 -0600
I just checked with our legal team. firmware blobs doesn't but Adobe
Flash and
acroread prohibit redistribution. With Java its pretty tricky as larger
parts
are under the Distributor License for Java (DLJ) and some uses and
older Sun
Binary Licence which doesn't allow redisribution.

Why acroread and flash can't be redistributed? We had them on the
"complete" media since I started to use suse (9.0).

Did they recently change their licence?

Regards,
Alberto