Re: [opensuse-project] Re: [opensuse-factory] status report distribution week 5
  • From: Kevin Dupuy <kevindupuy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 16:59:20 -0600
On Feb 7, 2008, at 4:32 AM, jdd wrote:

Benji Weber a écrit :

2: Should we remove all non-free software and have a completely pure system.

I think the goal is to have a strictly oss medium, moving all the non oss to other mediums (changing a disk in a drive is not that difficult)

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net

But then we would need to make sure we make it clear to the users one is open source only, and what that means.
What does this mean for the retail DVD(s)?