Re: [opensuse-project] IRC cloaks
  • From: Carlos Gonçalves <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 19:08:20 +0000
Em Quinta, 7 de Fevereiro de 2008, o Benji Weber escreveu:
On 07/02/2008, Carlos Gonçalves <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
distinguishes /user, /board, and /developer (where I think /developer
should only be used by Novell employees).

Why do you think only Novell employees can be developers?

I don't think *only* Novell employees can be developers. What I do think is
that 'developer' could be a title given to those who develop openSUSE
full-time, which is what Novell employees are.

However, I must admit that 'developer' isn't properly the best category to put
them in, though I didn't find a better one at that time - the reason why I
proposed use @opensuse/developer.

Ah! Suggestion: @opensuse/core/<nickname> ?

Forgive me to be insisting on this but I really would like to see in action
@opensuse/<(novell-employees-or-so)>, @opensuse/contributor, and
@opensuse/user openSUSE cloaks.

--
Regards,