Re: [opensuse-project] Code of Conduct: adopted!
  • From: Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 08:23:03 +0100
Stephan Binner <stbinner@xxxxxxx> writes:

On Tuesday 05 February 2008 00:50:27 Federico Mena Quintero wrote:

Thanks to everyone who showed support for the proposed Code of Conduct!

Did you read any of the replies in the thread you started!?

I'm alienated how you dumped it onto this list, did not participate in the
discussion at all and now declare this as adopted by the project. :-(

Stephan, looking again at the thread, I'm a bit surprised by your
reaction. Could we discuss the code of conduct in the openSUSE IRC
meeting on wednesday, please?

Our concern is that we had some really bad folks on the opensuse mailing
list where Henne and myself took already action - based on our personal
feeling (but with good comments from others afterwards). We wanted to
put this on a proper base, so that it's clear what is tolerated and what
not,

Andreas
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany