[opensuse-project] openSUSE Membership
  • From: "Francis Giannaros" <francis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 22:33:10 +0000
Hi!

One of the first things that the openSUSE board have been working on
is getting some clear acknowledgment through for all good openSUSE
contributors. The result of this can be seen through what we think of
as "openSUSE Members"[0].

We are glad to announce that the process for becoming a member has
just been approved by the board, and that we are now happy to take any
applications. Please have a look at the wiki page for instructions on
doing so.

We hope that this will further distinguish active and helpful
contributors to openSUSE, and in doing so bring the openSUSE community
closer together.

Have a lot of fun!

[0] http://opensuse.org/Members
--