Re: [opensuse-project]
  • From: Bryen <suseROCKS@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 11:36:02 -0600

On Sat, 2007-12-01 at 01:10 +0800, li sai wrote:
That's what my problem is.
I have no engraved recording machine
Engraves the mirror image records to the compact disc 。
So,in which way that I can get the DVDs from you ?

Please reply directly to the mailing list so that others can offer
information as well. I do not think we send out DVD copies, but
someone else here might know better. I do know that sometimes the
community goes to conferences and events and hand out copies of DVDs
that they have created themselves. Perhaps someone here can mention
when there is an event coming to your area soon.

--
---Bryen---