Re: [opensuse-project] Proposal for openFate
  • From: Klaas Freitag <freitag@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 16:54:10 +0100
On Friday 23 November 2007 19:19, Boyd Lynn Gerber wrote:
On Wed, 21 Nov 2007, Klaas Freitag wrote:

Hi
I really like this. I have been wanting it since many of the bugs I have
submitted have had a response that it has been added to FATE. But there
has been no way for us outsiders to see what has been happening with the
so called FATE additions. So I am really looking forward to this. My
main question is how soon can this be used? I would really like read
access to it.
I am not really in a position of committing deadlines but I would
be confident that we can open that around christmas.

Klaas

--
Klaas Freitag Architect OPS/IPD
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH - Nuernberg