Re: [opensuse-project] Status Action Items
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 11:18:13 +0100
Am Samstag 24 November 2007 schrieb Stephan Kulow:

The first washing is work in progress - I let you know. My first impression
is: they aren't cheap, but they are well done.

OK, my test was: Ignore the washing instructions and wash them as I would
normally do with shirts. Result: failed :)

The shirts say you need to wash them with 30°C turned right to left. I ignored
that and put them with my other shirts at 40°C without any turning. The result
was: the corners of the logo were loose. So I had to turn them right to left
and iron them the inside (I usually do not iron t-shirts :), but then they
were ok again.

Next test: wash as instructed - ETA weekend

Greetings, Stephan