Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE Weekly News
  • From: Frank Sundermeyer <fs@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 10:29:23 +0100
On Monday 26 November 2007 15:39:00 Francis Giannaros wrote:

Hi,

I didn't think we could avoid having something like a weekly
newsletter for much longer, so I've put together some stuff for the
first one over at http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE_Weekly_News/1

this is really great, thanks a lot!

I'm hoping to publish it this Wednesday with a news.o.o post.

I would also like to add it to the en.opensuse.org frontpage (instead of
the "Featured Article" section). Any objections?

--
Regards
Frank

Frank Sundermeyer, Technical Writer, Documentation
SUSE Linux Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuernberg
Tel: +49-911-74053-0, Fax: +49-911-7417755; http://www.opensuse.org/
SUSE Linux Products GmbH, GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nuernberg)