Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE Weekly News
  • From: Stanislav Visnovsky <visnov@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 10:53:37 +0100
Dňa Monday 26 November 2007 15:39:00 Francis Giannaros ste napísal:
Hi,

I didn't think we could avoid having something like a weekly
newsletter for much longer, so I've put together some stuff for the
first one over at http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE_Weekly_News/1 I'm
hoping to publish it this Wednesday with a news.o.o post.

This is really cool!

How you can help!

= Feedback. =

I'd really appreciate any feedback on the newsletter. What you think
will work/won't work. Suggestions, etc.

= Help contributing to sections =
* "Tips and Tricks" could be a nice section, but I can't think of
anything to have in it for this week.

How to install 10.3 on Mac Mini ?
http://en.opensuse.org/Installation_on_MacMini_%28ppc%29

Stano