Re: [opensuse-project] KDE-LIVE-CD, very bad impressions
  • From: "Rob OpenSuSE" <rob.opensuse.linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 22:05:10 +0000
On 26/11/2007, Rob OpenSuSE <rob.opensuse.linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 25/11/2007, Gerald Pfeifer <gp@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On KDE4 test I tried :

KDE OS Live CD (late Oct, too little in it and seemed too out of
date, got updated)
OS 10.3 install KDE4
Look at KDE SVN build (I used Gentoo in past, but considered this last resort)
SuSE Build Service KDE4 - fails to let me log in with test kde4 user
account, and no updates via YOU last 2 weeks

The 1 click install link in the news item has worked for me. So looks
like, things are improving and it'll be feasible to take part in KDE4
beta test now.