Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE Weekly News
  • From: Josef Assad <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 23:56:41 +0200

Kai Ponte wrote:
On Monday 26 November 2007 08:28, Pascal Bleser wrote:
Francis Giannaros wrote:
No, wait - I can see the headline now: "Guru Site Down Due to Maintainer
Working 24/7 on Newsletter - Millions in Agony!"

A million and one; you forgot me.

The one thing I would suggest is to trim it down somewhat. I just got
finished
reading my NetBeans weekly newsletter. It only had four items on it. Much
more digestable. The newsletter currently up on at
http://en.opensuse.org/OpenSUSE_Weekly_News/1 has way more information than
is easily digested.

+1. Extending that idea, how about a weekly "openSUSE in 100 words"?

- --
http://www.DonAssad.com
jabber ID: josef.assad@xxxxxxxxx

Please consider the environment; do you really need to print out this
e-mail?