Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE Weekly News
  • From: "Francis Giannaros" <francisg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 18:43:20 +0000
On Nov 26, 2007 3:37 PM, Martin Lasarsch <mlasars@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

On Monday 26 November 2007 15:39:00 Francis Giannaros wrote:

I'd really appreciate any feedback on the newsletter. What you think
will work/won't work. Suggestions, etc.

news_letter_? this is a freakin' book! :-) Very good, and covers really
everthing(?) ...

Yeah. There's a lot going on, even in quieter periods =)

= Help contributing to sections =
* "Tips and Tricks" could be a nice section, but I can't think of
anything to have in it for this week.

like "how to fix the broken online update of bla.rpm"?

Sure, or "try out this cool new thing".

How will you maintain it?

Just make a new newsletter each week with more info. Trying to get the
template sorted (which it pretty much is), then it will be easier for
people to maintain different sections, or for others to help if they
have 1-2 mins too, in the future, like you mentioned.

Regards,
--
Francis Giannaros http://francis.giannaros.org