Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE Weekly News
  • From: Bryen <suseROCKS@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 10:19:35 -0600

On Mon, 2007-11-26 at 16:37 +0100, Martin Lasarsch wrote:
Hi,

On Monday 26 November 2007 15:39:00 Francis Giannaros wrote:

I'd really appreciate any feedback on the newsletter. What you think
will work/won't work. Suggestions, etc.

news_letter_? this is a freakin' book! :-) Very good, and covers really
everthing(?) ...

= Help contributing to sections =
* "Tips and Tricks" could be a nice section, but I can't think of
anything to have in it for this week.

like "how to fix the broken online update of bla.rpm"?

How will you maintain it? If made in the wiki from several people (section
maintainers) might make it easier to keep up to date.

I, as I'm sure others do too, browse www.lxer.com often for links to
good articles related to Linux. There's always a weekly Fedora
newsletter or weekly Ubuntuu newsletter. It was always a bit
disheartening not to see one for openSuse.

Having this newsletter is great, and getting it linked via lxer.com
could really help boost awareness/attention to openSuse.
--
---Bryen---