Re: [opensuse-project] FOSDEM 2008
  • From: Josef Assad <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 17:50:03 +0200

Martin Lasarsch wrote:
Hi
This is not a schedule, nor is it fixed. Please add something if you have
other ideas. We had this year 17 talks, should be in the same range ... If
someone is interested to make a talk, this is the right thread for it.

I know this was already in FOSDEM 2007, but I really think OBS merits
special recognition and will continue to do so. Down the line, it
carries the potential to change how software makes it from the
developer's vim buffer to deployment in service of the user.

JA

- --
http://www.DonAssad.com
jabber ID: josef.assad@xxxxxxxxx

Please consider the environment; do you really need to print out this
e-mail?