Re: [opensuse-project] Status Action Items
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 17:14:36 +0100
Am Freitag 23 November 2007 schrieb Christian Boltz:

Coolo ordered the first test shirts.

For those who want to see the beta ;-) shop:
http://openshop.spreadshirt.net/en/DE/Shop
(URL might change)

BTW: the designs and the URLs are beta. In case you like some, you
can still order them (for me they were there on the second day).

I ordered:
the white with black gecko head and it's really nice, even though
I figured I got too fat to wear a "slim Tee" :)

the green shirt with the huge white logo and this one is just
brilliant. Some claim the logo is too big, but I don't think so

the ladies baseball tee and my wife claims it fits perfectly

The first washing is work in progress - I let you know. My first impression
is: they aren't cheap, but they are well done.

Greetings, Stephan