Re: [opensuse-project] KDE-LIVE-CD, very bad impressions
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 20:07:03 -0600
On Sunday 11 November 2007 05:45:27 pm Cristian Rodríguez wrote:
Rajko M. escribió:
When Cristian referred to gcc with 800 dependant packages that should be
recompiled which translates in word 'updated' from user side, that was
example what size can be one incremental update.

No, what I told was we had to **change** 800 packages, that is, modify
the **source code** in order to allow them to be compiled again,
packages are always recompiled when a dependant package is modified,
that's no news.

Sorry for this. Quoting is better with copy and paste :-)

The next paragraph with example of glibc tells exactly the same.

We, and any other distribution, actually have what he is asking for, but right
now looking quotes in his last 2 replies to my posts, he understands that
very well and replies just to have a fun.

--
Regards,
Rajko.