Re: [opensuse-project] KDE-LIVE-CD, very bad impressions
  • From: Cristian Rodríguez <crrodriguez@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 20:45:27 -0300
Rajko M. escribió:

When Cristian referred to gcc with 800 dependant packages that should be
recompiled which translates in word 'updated' from user side, that was
example what size can be one incremental update.

No, what I told was we had to **change** 800 packages, that is, modify
the **source code** in order to allow them to be compiled again,
packages are always recompiled when a dependant package is modified,
that's no news.