Re: [opensuse-project] KDE-LIVE-CD, very bad impressions
  • From: Cristian Rodriguez <crrodriguez@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 01:55:18 -0300
Maciej Pilichowski escribió:

Do it then -- but not all changes at once.

It is a chain.. if you make a big rework of component FOO , you will
probably need to change (A..Z) packages depending on X and those why
dependend on the previuos may also need some adaptations.

I will give you just an actual example, in order to upgrade the compiler
for openSUSE 11 we are currenlty changing more than 800 packages !!

--
"If eval() is the answer, you're almost certainly asking the wrong
question." --Rasmus Lerdorf

Cristian Rodríguez R, Core Services
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH
Research & Development