Re: [opensuse-project] KDE-LIVE-CD, very bad impressions
  • From: Maciej Pilichowski <macias@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 16:39:37 +0100
Hello,

I thought it was clear -- you as a user could get Windows Vista
(if you like MS example) or get Win 1.0 (or Win95 -- anything
released) and apply _all_ updates to make this Vista

only in your dream. Vista is not even able to update from XP...
no windows version was able to update from the previous one

You could upgrade from the previous one, but not update from the
previous one.

Boy, I thought my English was a bit better :-DD. It was
__hypothetical__ example! WHAT IF...
We are discussing what impact does incremental update have on
operating system (opensuse to be specific), not -- what actually
MS/Vista/whatever is capable of (now).

have a nice day, bye
--
Maciej Pilichowski