Re: [opensuse-project] STATUS:Communication/Wiki/Events
  • From: Pascal Bleser <pascal.bleser@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 01:55:52 +0100

Patrick Shanahan wrote:
* Pascal Bleser <pascal.bleser@xxxxxxxxx> [11-08-07 19:26]:
Rajko M. wrote:
It is old problem that was fixed, but it seems that it came back.

I'm missing images in http://en.opensuse.org/Board
Firefox: Pascal and Frederico
Konqueror: Frederico
Gosh. I definitely uploaded both (Federico's and mine) and also shows up
over here (including on another box than the one I used to upload the pics).

Konqueror, Firefox and Links -g do not show Pascal or Frederico for me.

worksforme

What happens when you use the image URLs directly in your browser(s) ?

e.g. http://files.opensuse.org/opensuse/en/2/2e/Pascal_bleser.jpg
and http://files.opensuse.org/opensuse/en/7/72/Federico_mena_quintero.jpg
?

- --