Re: [opensuse-project] STATUS:Communication/Wiki/Events
  • From: Pascal Bleser <pascal.bleser@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 01:24:46 +0100

Rajko M. wrote:
On Thursday 08 November 2007 10:07:16 am Gabriel . wrote:
I'm afraid this is not fixed yet :-(

http://en.opensuse.org/Image:Sdb-howto-faq-diagram-0.2.jpg
returns a 404 for the image.
Very odd. Shows fine on my end. Browser cache getting too clever for its
own good?
I'm having problems too, every time I upload an image it works in the
browser with I upload the file, but no on others.

It is old problem that was fixed, but it seems that it came back.

I'm missing images in http://en.opensuse.org/Board
Firefox: Pascal and Frederico
Konqueror: Frederico

Gosh. I definitely uploaded both (Federico's and mine) and also shows up
over here (including on another box than the one I used to upload the pics).

cheers
- --