Re: [opensuse-project] Status Action Items
  • From: Josef Assad <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 05:27:29 +0200

Christian Boltz wrote:
Also thanks to JosefAssad for providing the nice flowchart.
However, I have an improvement request: The last box sounds quite
pessimistic. Maybe you can change the last sentence to something
like "Place your article somewhere in the wiki where you think it
fits." (No, english is not my native language, the wording should be
improved.)

Amended. Cheers!

JA

- --
http://www.DonAssad.com
jabber ID: josef.assad@xxxxxxxxx

Please consider the environment; do you really need to print out this
e-mail?