Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE contributor survey
  • From: Maciej Pilichowski <macias@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 11:09:56 +0100
Hello,

Is there some feedback about openSUSE 10.3 already?
For the background I somewhat agree, even if I like the green one,
a blue one is probably less disturbing for the eyes.

It is not only the eyes but psychological effect -- blue is the
favourite pick among colors. AFAIR this was been well studied, I saw
recently the results of experiments on children, blue is dominant
too.

I also personally like 10.2 (blue) much better than 10.3 (green).

have a nice day, bye
--
Maciej Pilichowski